AiraTaxi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and mobile app, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AiraTaxi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes and modifications.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you use our Mobile app and Website, we store your information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a better, efficient, safe and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website and Mobile app to make your experience safer and easier.
1.1 We collect the following information,
· Your Full Name, Contact details including Mobile number and Email-Id
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer booking and offers
1.2 We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better services and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website and mobile apps according to your interests.
· If you choose to book the trip on Mobile app or on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
· If you make transaction with us, we collect some additional information, such as your customer name, customer mobile number, pick up address, pick up time, billing address, etc.
· If you choose to post reviews and tips about your trip or post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website or Mobile, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information with Third Parties
2.1 We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of AiraTaxi if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
· meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
· enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
· detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
· protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AiraTaxi, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
· We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like Travel Agencies, Drawer Owners, agents or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. We may also share consolidated information provided by like-minded users with travel agencies without ever taking individual names, email ids or other contact details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Effective: June 12, 2017